2010 PLAYER REGISTRATION STARTS APRIL 5th!
Volunteer positions can possibly be shared and in many cases past and present volunteers are available to assist in advisory roles. For further information, contact the Snoqualmie club rep. by email at Snoqualmie@ snvysa.org.
- Coaches at all ages
- Registration and Jamboree volunteers
- Field Manager
- Coordinates practice field scheduling of older teams. Recruits and coordinates volunteers to lay out and line fields at the start of the season, early August. Coordinates volunteers to regularly line the fields throughout the season. Brings ideas to Club Rep. for field improvements.
- Equipment Manager
- Sorts used gear and orders new equipment from the Club Rep. Assembles kits for all teams consisting of a mix of old and new equipment to be distributed to the Coaches in early August. Checks goal nets for repair/purchase. Collects gear from coaches at the end of their season.
- Coach Liaison
- Contacts last year's coaches to determine how many will continue. Recruits new coaches as needed, and ensures all new coaches have completed Coaching Applications and RMA clearance forms. Mediates coaches / players / parents conflicts should such arise.
- Referee Coordinator:
- Recruits new referees for the FIFA certification program. Conducts basic referee training for parents and youth involved in refereeing at the younger age categories. Schedules referee assignments at the older age categories.
The soccer age group is determined by age on July 31st. This is mandated by the Washington State Soccer Assn. Schools typically establish grade level by age on August 31st. Players with an August birthday are therefore eligible to play in an age group that is mostly made up of players in a lower school grade. If you prefer your player with an August birthday to play with children of their same grade in school, please indicate so on the Registration form and your child will be allowed to play ‘one level up'. Provided that your player will not ‘bump' a player of proper age from being on a team. Registration fee of the team age will apply.
U7 – U10 teams are provided colored team uniform T-shirts. New this year for '06: U7 – U10 teams WILL NOT be allowed to provide their own jerseys and will wear the provided team uniform for all Snoqualmie Valley recreational games U11 + teams will provide their own team chosen uniforms.
|Cascade FC Accepting Coaching Applications|
COACHES NEEDED ... BU9 Green and BU11 have immediate openings ... Coaching applications are now being accepted for Cascade FC ... If you are interested in becoming a Cascade FC coach, please complete the coaching application (click on arrow below) and submit to SnVYSA, PO Box 370, Carnation, WA 98014. For more information please review the Cascade FC web pages (www.cascadefc.org) and Article XII of the SnVYSA Bylaws (http://www.snvysa.org/files/bylaws.pdf).
For more information please email CascadeFC@snvysa.org.
|2013 Upcoming Events|
|Jewelry & Shinguards|
Just a reminder jewelry of any kind is NOT permitted to be worn during soccer practices or matches. If earrings cannot be removed, for any reason, the player cannot play. Taping of earrings is NOT an acceptable alternative to removing them.
Shinguards are required for all practices and matches and must be completely covered by socks. If a player does not have shinguards, they do not play. No exceptions!