2014 CFC TRYOUT OVERVIEW
We are actively planning the 2014 Tryout schedule and will be adjusting the registration process this year to support it.
Boys High School Age Teams - All Tryouts will be at Mount Si High School Stadium
* B96 (U18): 2/28 7:15-8:45 pm and 3/??? TBD
* B97 (U17): 3/9 12:45-2:15 pm and 3/??? TBD
* B98 (U16): 2/28 7:15-8:45 pm and 3/9 12:45-2:15 pm
Click HERE to Register for Tryouts
Tryouts for all other age groups are expected to be held the beginning April 28th, running weekday evenings and during the day on the weekend through May 6th
**** Section Below Will Be Updated When the 2014 Schedule is Finalized in Late Feb ****
All tryouts (except as may be specifically noted) will be held at Community Park at Snoqualmie Ridge -- 6:00-7:30 pm. There are 2 soccer fields at this location. The UPPER field is above the parking lot. The lower field is at street level. Player check-in will be at the lower field end of the building housing the restrooms. Please arrive 15 minutes prior to start time to check-in and get assigned a tryout jersey. Scroll down the page for additional information concerning tryouts.
Community Park - 35201 SE Ridge Street, Snoqualmie, WA 98065
Boys Under 9:
Boys Under 10:
Boys Under 11:
Boys Under 12:
Boys Under 13:
Boys Under 14:
Boys Under 15:
Girls Under 9:
Girls Under 10:
Girls Under 11:
Girls Under 12:
Girls Under 13:
Girls Under 14:
Girls Under 15:
Girls Under 16:
High School Girls (Girls Under 16, 17, 18):
2014 Qualifying Age Categories
- U9 born on or after 08-01-2005
- U10 born on or after 08-01-2004
- U11 born on or after 08-01-2003
- U12 born on or after 08-01-2002
- U13 born on or after 08-01-2001
- U14 born on or after 08-01-2000
- U15 born on or after 08-01-1999
- U16 born on or after 08-01-1998
- U17 born on or after 08-01-1997
- U18 born on or after 08-01-1996
Cascade FC Policy on Playing Up
For players contemplating trying out for an older team, please be aware of the following:
- U9 and U10 teams - younger player must place in the top 5
- U11 through U14 teams - younger player must place in the top half of the total number of players taken onto a team
- U15 through U19 teams - dependent on individual team needs
Special circumstances may exist that would warrant additional consideration. Any such consideration would be on a case by case basis by the Club Administrator (and possibly the SnVYSA BOD) and would not set precedent for other situations or future circumstances.
What Is Required for Tryouts?
1. Shinguards (mandatory)
2. Field-appropriate shoes (sessions will be on grass and/or turf fields; molded cleats are good for turf surfaces)
3. Water (only water is permitted on the turf fields)
4. Weather appropriate clothing (dress in layers)
5. Copy of birth certificate (if player did not play for Cascade FC last fall)
6. $30.00 made payable to SnVYSA if player did not play under Washington Youth Soccer or US Club Soccer during the 2013/2014 season (indoor soccer, CYO, Boys & Girls Club and/or school soccer does not qualify; this is a mandatory registration fee and not a tryout fee)
7. Do not wear any clothing or uniform pieces from present or past teams that in any way identifies the team or club.
8. No jewelry is allowed. Tape to cover jewelry is not allowed. Please leave ALL jewelry at home.
What Should Players Expect?
1. Each age group will have two 1.5 hour tryout sessions. A third session may be scheduled to ensure the evaluators get a chance to see everyone.
2. The team coaches from the age group will be running the sessions with independent outside evaluators and other Cascade FC head coaches evaluating all players on a numerical standard from 1 (low) to 5 (high). (See Bylaws, Article XII, for more specific info.)
3. Player scores are logged into a computer, and an average score is generated for each player.
4. U12 and older teams may have as many players rostered as allowed by US Club Soccer but only a maximum of 18 players may be rostered on a game day roster; U11 teams will have a roster of 13-14 players; U10 teams will have a maximum roster of 14 players; U9 will have a maximum roster of 12 players.
5. All players will be notified of their placement via their tryout number being posted on the website and/or by the team coach.
HAVE FUN and GOOD LUCK!!