Registration open and close dates:
- Registration for the "Recreational Season" opens on 4/1 and closes on 5/31 each year. NOTE: due to Covid-19 SnVYSA is moving the registration date out to 6/30 for the 2020 season.
- Players registering after May 31st will be waitlisted. NOTE: due to Covid-19 SnVYSA is moving the registration date out to 6/30 for the 2020 season.
- If waitlisted, your player will be registered, but they will not be placed on a team unless there is space. No new teams will be formed for late registrations. You will be contacted by the registrar if there is no availability. If there is no available space on a team for your player, you will be refunded the full registration fee.
- A $50 late fee is charged to all registrations after 5/31. This fee will be refunded if your player is not placed on a team. NOTE: due to Covid-19 SnVYSA is waiving the $50 late fee for the 2020 season. Players will be still be waitlisted if registering after 6/30 so please register prior to 6/30.
Financial payment options:
If you incur a hardship , there are a couple of options SnVYSA offers to families during the registration process.
- Financial aid: Please review our Financial Aid Application Process to see if you qualify. SnVYSA's financial aid program follows the same guidelines as the national school lunch program.
- Payment plan: During the registration process, you can elect to split your payment into 2 equal payments. There is an initial payment of one-half the fee with the remaining balance billed the 1st of the following month. NOTE: due to Covid-19 SnVYSA is allowing payments to be spread out over 5 equal installments with initial payment due upon registering and the remaining installment payments beginning 6/1 and ending 9/1 for the 2020 season.
- Credit Card: If you pay your registration via credit card, the transaction description listed on your credit card statement will show as "SnVYSA" which is short for Snoqualmie Valley Youth Soccer Association.
- Check: Please make checks payable to SnVYSA and mail to:
Attn: Scott Loos, Treasurer
P.O. Box 1435
North Bend, WA 98045
- Discounts: SnVYSA currently does not support a same family multiple player discount option.
IMPORTANT: A player will not be placed on a team until payment has been made and applied to their registration. NOTE: due to Covid-19 SnVYSA will be placing all players on teams who register prior to 6/30 for the 2020 season.