Our Spring Technical Academy is a Seven Week program designed to prepare players for Club Tryouts. Keeping them game sharp in all four corners of the game; Technical, Tactical, Physical and Mental/Social.
Our USSF licensed coaches will take your players through some of the most important topics relating to the game including:
• Ball mastery/1v1 attacking
• 1v1 Defending
• First touch
• Individual Possession and Turning
• Long Passing
• Group Defending
• Shooting and Finishing
Recreational, Select and Premier players, ages 5-14
• Spring Technical Academy is designed to challenge players of all levels.
• Our Academy’s goal is designed to create an environment that is fun and for players of all levels.
• Players are given a high repetition of techniques each day relating to the topic, allowing them to practice in game realistic situations with pressure, direction, targets and goals.
Instructed by Cascade FC(CFC) USSF licensed coaching staff and follow the CFC training methodology.