Jr. Academy is a two day per-week program intended for players who are looking for the next step of development and are curious about what Club soccer has to offer.
• 5-week program in gender/age/ability matched groups.
• Friday practices are 1.5-hour topic-driven, technical sessions, and are designed to develop specific player technique and game tactics. These attributes will then transfer into corresponding Sunday games.
• Sunday's games are in-house scrimmages giving a true Cascade FC game day experience (1-hour competitive scrimmage with referee).
• Games will be scheduled between 10:00am – 2:00pm On Sunday’s.
• Players will receive a Cascade FC Jr. Academy training jersey.
For dates and more information CLICK HERE: