- Take temperature daily. Monitor and talk to parent about how you feel.
- Wear a mask to the training area, during training, and back to car. Please find a mask that works for physical activity.
- Wash hands thoroughly before and after training and any contact outside your home.
- Have bag packed with personal water bottle, hand sanitizer, extra clothing, and personal soccer ball.
- Ensure your carpool has sufficient physical distancing and sterilization. Maintain the physical distance during rides and wear a mask.
- Arrive on field no earlier than 10 min prior to training time.
- Use entrance and exit points for your field.
- Have hands sprayed with sanitizer or use your own prior to entering field.
- Ensure you know your training group, its location on the field.
- Wait on outside of training space until coach invites you on training field.
- Do not touch or share anyone else’s equipment.
- Bring your own ball to training, label it as your own.
- Practice social distancing and place bags and other equipment at least 6 feet apart from your teammates’ equipment during sessions.
- Wash and sanitize all equipment before and after every training session.
- No group celebrations with players closer than six feet.
- Cannot enter the field area until previous teams have left the field- Entry and Exit points will be marked.
- Masks must be worn by players to field, during warm-up, during games, and from the field. This includes while on the bench, and during halftime.
- No player that is sick or has signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 should attend.
- Soccer bags should be placed at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after the game.
- Clustering of players should be avoided. There should be no gathering and socializing before or after the game by players. Coaches should not assemble their teams closely together for instruction; players should be spaced at least 6 feet apart for team meetings or instruction.
- No handshakes or fist bumps during or after the game.