- Stay home if: sick or have signs/symptoms suggestive of COVID-19, a positive test, or suspect exposure of another with positive test.
- Always wear a face mask and maintain physical distance requirements from players (>6 feet) based on state and local health requirements.
- Use hand sanitizer prior before start of practice.
- Prioritize the health and safety of CFC players over training targets.
- Inquire how the athletes are feeling at start of each training session and send them home if they act or discuss feeling ill.
- Follow all established federal, state, and local protocols.
- Communicate current training protocol to families.
- Ensure all players have their individual equipment (ball, water bottles, bag, etc.). Player equipment placement should be spaced at least 6 feet apart from one another.
- Conduct all training outdoors and avoid clustering of players while training.
- Wash and sanitize your own equipment at the end of every training day.
- Communicate with parents weekly and add information on what they are doing to help the club to maintain safety.
- Have fun, stay positive – players and parents are looking to you to stay calm, supportive, and caring during this time.
- Always wear a face mask, maintain physical distance requirements from players (>6 feet) based on state and local health requirements.
- Use hand sanitizer before and after interacting with your team.
- Make sure that your team has left the field within 5 minutes of the game ending.
- The home team provides 3 balls per half that have been sanitized. Game balls from 1st half can be sanitized by the home team at half time.
- No coach that is sick or has signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 should attend.
- Clustering of players should be avoided. There should be no gathering and socializing before or after the game by players. Coaches should not assemble their teams closely together for instruction; players should be spaced at least 6 feet apart for team meetings or instruction.
- No handshakes or fist bumps during or after the game.