- Ensure their player is healthy prior to each practice session by asking player and checking their temperature daily.
- Not utilize carpooling, or ensure carpool has sufficient physical distancing and sterilization.
- Stay in car or near car when at training. Always maintain social distancing and wear a mask if outside your car.
- Ensure child’s clothing is washed and all equipment, cleats, ball, shin guards, etc. are sanitized after every training session.
- Label your child’s equipment (ball, water bottle, etc) to guard against cross-contamination.
- Notify the COVID-19 site coordinator immediately if your child becomes ill for any reason and do not bring them into contact with coaches or other players.
- Do not assist coaches with equipment before or after training.
- Be sure your child has necessary sanitizer and cleaning supplies with them at every training.
- Remind your player to use restroom and wash hands prior to leaving home.
- Have your player fully prepared to play (shin guards on, cleats on, mask on, bag packed, ball, etc.) prior to leaving car.
- Ensure player knows their training group, its location on the field, and the entrance and exit points for their field.
- Drop player off no earlier than 30 minutes prior to kickoff.
- All spectators must be masked before, during, and after games.
- No parent or player that is sick or has signs or symptoms suggestive of COVID-19 should
- Spectators should not touch any game day equipment, including balls, cones, goals, etc.