Cascade FC Club Protocol
- Post protocol and maps on website.
- Distribute protocol via email.
- Coaches and team managers to communicate these protocols to CFC families.
- In case of a positive test, distribute our written action plan to SnVYSA VP of development, club directors, coaches, managers, and parents, electronically or otherwise.
- Be prepared to shut down and stop operations. Develop and communicate plans for temporary cancelation of practices, and an alternate form of training during the shutdown.
- Provide adequate field space for a minimum six feet of social distancing per player when player are not in opposed play training, or in pre or post-practice talks.
- Work with city and school district to ensure proper restroom sterilization practices.
- Until further notice, only intra-team scrimmages currently allowed.
- By registering a team to its league, the club and their teams, coaches, players, and parents agree to follow all league protocols, policies, and responsibilities.
- Create and distribute field maps on Cascade FC website that have entrance and exits clearly marked, and home and away sidelines.
- Provide WYS with any rules that are specific to Cascade FC fields to be shared with visiting teams.
- Post signs at game field(s) that clearly mark the entrances and exits (if a multi-field complex)
- All clubs are responsible for providing their coaching staff/managers hand sanitizer.
- Home clubs are responsible for field set-up and sanitization of all equipment at the beginning of the day, and in between games.
- All clubs are responsible for keeping their attendance for which players are at every game.
- Have an effective communication plan in place, identify strategies for working with public health to notify adult leaders, youth and their families if the organization learns a participant or adult leader has developed COVID-19 and may have been infectious to others while at a youth activity, while maintaining confidentiality as per law.
- Have an action plan in place, in case of a positive test.
- Train and educate all staff to protocols and requirements, including state and local regulations, CDC recommendations and other necessary information.
- Cascade FC is prepared to shut down and stop operations. Develop plans for temporary closure of outdoor activities to allow for contact tracing procedures and quarantine as needed.
- Provide adequate field space for social distancing.
- Cascade FC will forward by email to coaches, players and parents all league protocols, policies, and expectations around game day.
- Cascade FC will email their referee group about all league protocols, policies, and expectations around game day.
- Cascade FC will communicate any cancelations or shutdowns as quickly as possible to all team administrators and club leadership.
- Cascade FC has designated a COVID-19 contact person for any positive case to communicate with opposing teams should a case arise around a game weekend. (listed at top of page)
- Cascade FC should communicate with coaches, players and parents that COVID-19 protocols will follow local public health and CDC guidelines.