CASCADE FC/SnVYSA –
• Post protocol and maps on website.
• Distribute protocol via email.
• Coaches and team managers to communicate these protocols to families.
• In case of a positive test, distribute our written action plan to SnVYSA VP of development, club directors, coaches, managers, and parents, electronically or otherwise.
• Be prepared to shut down and stop operations. Develop and communicate plans for temporary cancelation of practices, and an alternate form of training during the shutdown.
• Provide adequate field space for a minimum six feet of social distancing per player when player are not in opposed play training, or in pre or post-practice talks.
• Work with city and school district to ensure proper restroom sterilization practices.
• By registering a team to its league, the club and their teams, coaches, players, and parents agree to follow all league protocols, policies, and responsibilities.
• Create and distribute field maps on website that have entrance and exits clearly marked, and home and away sidelines.
• Provide WYS with any rules that are specific to fields to be shared with visiting teams.
• Post signs at game field(s) that clearly mark the entrances and exits (if a multi-field complex).
• Home clubs are responsible for field set-up and sanitization of all equipment at the beginning of the day, and in between games.
• All clubs are responsible for keeping their attendance for which players are at every game.
• Have an effective communication plan in place, identify strategies for working with public health to notify adult leaders, youth and their families if the organization learns a participant or adult leader has developed COVID-19 and may have been infectious to others while at a youth activity, while maintaining confidentiality as per law.
• Have an action plan in place, in case of a positive test.
• Train and educate all staff to protocols and requirements, including state and local regulations, CDC recommendations and other necessary information.
• Club is prepared to shut down and stop operations, if needed. Plans in place for temporary closure of outdoor activities to allow for contact tracing procedures and quarantine as needed.
• Provide adequate field space for social distancing.
• Club will forward by email to coaches all league protocols, policies, and expectations around game day.
• Club will email their referee group about all league protocols, policies, and expectations around game day.
• Club will communicate any cancelations or shutdowns as quickly as possible to all team administrators and club leadership.
• Club has designated a COVID-19 contact person(s) for any positive case to communicate with opposing teams should a case arise around a game weekend. (listed at top of page)