Friday Rec Clinics are just two weeks away!
Starting again this fall, SnVYSA is offfering one hour clinics for recreational players. These clinics were created to offer recreational players an additional practice during their fall soccer season. Sessions are run by Cascade FC head coaches, who offer challenging and fun practices, directed toward developing players in all four corners of the game; technically, tactically, physically and mentally/socially.
Registration is set up on a session by session format, with ten(10) Friday sessions available, at two different locations. The Friday clinics start September 10th and end November 12th Please see below for the ages, dates, topics, times, locations, cost, and registration link.
Recreational players, ages 5-14 years.
- The Friday training clinics are designed to challenge players in all four corners of the game (Technically, Tactically, Physically, Mentally/Socially).
- Players are given a high repetition of techniques each week relating to the theme, allowing them to practice in game realistic situations with pressure, direction, targets and goals.
Dates and Topics:
9/10 - Ball Mastery / 1v1 Attacking I
9/17 - Passing and Receiving I
9/24 - Defending I
10/1 - First Touch I
10/8 - Striking and finishing I
10/15 - Ball Mastery / 1v1 Attacking II
10/22 - Passing and Receiving II
10/29 - Defending II
11/5 - First Touch II
11/12 - Striking and finishing II
Instructed by Cascade FC(CFC) USSF licensed coaching staff and follow the CFC training methodology.
Chief Kanim Middle School, 3267 SE Redmond-Fall City Road, Fall City, 98024
- 5:00-6:00pm: Ages 5-7 years
- 6:00-7:00pm: Ages 8-10 years
- 7:00-8:00pm: Ages 11-14 years
Big Rock Park, 28430 NE Big Rock Road, Duvall, WA. 98019
- 5:00-6:00pm: Ages 5-10 years
Cost: $15 a session