Clinics will follow Return to Play Phase 2 Protocols
Cascade FC Jr. Academy provides recreational soccer players a club soccer experience. It is coached by Cascade FC head coaches and runs for a five-week period in the winter. Jr. Academy is the best pathway and transition from recreational soccer into Cascade FC Premier/Select soccer.
Friday training, 4:30 – 6:00
Sunday Games, 50 Min Game between 10:00 am – 2:00 pm
• Nov 20 and 22
• Dec 4 and 6
• Dec 11 and 13
• Jan 15 and 17
• Jan 22 and 24
*We will break for Christmas/new year
This year we will run Friday trainings at two separate locations.
• Chief Kanim Middle School (Fall city)
• Big Rock Park (Duvall)
*Sunday Games will be played at Chief Kanim Middle School
Instructed by Cascade FC USSF licensed coaching staff and follows the CFC training methodology and curriculum.
• 5-week program in gender/age/ability matched groups.
• Friday practices are 1.5-hour topic-driven, technical sessions, and are designed to develop specific player technique and game tactics. These attributes will then transfer into corresponding Sunday games.
• Sunday's games are in-house scrimmages giving a true Cascade FC game day experience (1-hour competitive scrimmage with referee).
• Games will be scheduled between 10:00am – 2:00pm On Sunday’s.
• Players will receive a Cascade FC Jr. Academy training jersey.
Please contact Josh Lewis
Cascade FC Director of Programs